Learn Finnish with the unique long-term memory method (2019)
You will hear relaxing music.
Within a very short time, you will be completely calm, your breathing will become slower and deeper and you can concentrate completely on your learning.
Integrated into the music is the so-called “Binaural Beats”, this technology will help you remember the words permanently.
We recommend you practice with headphones, this way you get the full effect.
You can also use the Super-learning music in any situation where you need your full attention, e.g. focusing on your work without distraction.
Advantages of superlearning music:
- Be relaxed:
Only those who are relaxed can record new things quickly and permanently.
Stress blocks your learning.
Through this music, you will be deeply relaxed – the ideal environment to record new information.
- Become more relaxed and relieve stress.
Even after learning, you will experience the benefits and be able to concentrate better.
- The meditation music is quieter than the vocabulary you hear (-8db).
Learning remains the focus.
- Music that you can listen to with pleasure for a long time.
The more you use the Super-learning music, the faster you relax.
- No previous knowledge required:
When you turn on the Super-learning music, you can immediately relax.
- Tens of thousands of learners use super-learning music every day.
- In a test with 500 learners and over 100,000 learned vocabulary, we measured the following:
If you listen to the Super-learning music while you are learning with a headphone, you can learn the words on average 32.9% faster.
We also found our users can learn 63.7% longer than people who do not listen to Super-learning music.
- The Super-learning music can be switched on and off, if you prefer to learn without music.